Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

19.11.2010

Can't believe that Second semester is going to end soon.
Can't believe that Final Examination is coming soon.
Can't believe that I'm still survive until now!

24 hours are not enough for second second semester.
24 hours are not enough for us to hang out together.
24 hours are not enough for me being crazy!

Never regret for coming Help to study!
Never regret for knowing you all!
Never regret for whatever I did!

College friends rock our life just like high school friends do!
I never thought that I will meet such awesome friends in Help.
The truth is, I have know many many good friends here =)

Eunice Toh Sze Theng! One of my first three week classmate!
She is the first person that I wanted to know more about her =)
Don't ask me why, I just got that feeling that we can get along well x)

Renee Tsen Choi Ling! My dearest Onee-Chan!!!
At first I don't really life her, but thing changed after I discovered she is jut another "fei cai".
Thanks to Nicholas, because of him I know such a good friend.

Celine Wong Kit Yann! A very kind and sweet girl!!!
She had two same class with me during 1st Semester, that's how I know her!
She always take good care about me! You will regret if you don't know her =)

Lionel Chooi! Also one of my first three week classmate!!
He was the only friend in my English class during 1st semester, that's how we get along!
He always calm me down during presentation, and listen my crap, bring laughter to me =)

Aaron Looi! Also my another first three week classmate !!
He is my only gor gor in Help , but he has a lot of mui mui~ HAHA
He will be there for me whenever I need someone to listen to me! Thanks Ya!

Nicholas Low Jie Yang! He is the 1st person that I can get along well in Help.
Many things happened between us, angry him because of his stupidity!!!!!
Arghhhh! Anyway, he is consider a "nice" guy I guess. "cross fingers at the back"

Roy Lee Sze Yung! He is under Yann! I mean Yann's Boyfriend la =)
I will never know him if he is not Yann's boyfriend, he definitely is a nice friend!!!
He is a funny person, and always bring laughter to our hectic college life.

Kok Mei Yan! I really cannot remember how I know her =(
But She is another nice friend I knew in Help!
She really cute and a caring person! She still single! You can go after her =P

Stephy Chen~ A very tall girl in my college >.<
I like to chat with her because she reply very fast NOT LIKE OTHER TAKDE REPLY PUNYA!
She always has the different thought, you will never know what is in her mind @.@

Stephy Foong! A crazy girl that I know recently~ HAHAHA
She has a kid's look but don't judge a book by its cover!!! IF NOT, you "DIE DIE" laaa...
She is crazy, smart, fun, and somehow kind person!!! =) Fun to hang out with her =)

There are many other friends that I haven't write.
I think I need eternity to write out all of them!!!
Please don't sad if I didn't mention you!
You are still special for me ya! =) CHILL!

I think I better stop here, my post is quite long already!
Later people beh tahan ma! Say I "long gas"
OMG, rojak english come out again! HAHA
Ciao. Miss ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.