Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10.11.2010

Sorry for "dumping" my blog so long, recently really busy =(
I have Marketing quiz for tomorrow and yet I haven't start study.
In addition, I need study 4 CHAPTERS! Seriously not 1 or 2 is 4!
But luckily is the quiz is mcq format =P

Today I skipped CTS class.
Because there is no difference whether i got attend the class or not.
I just go there and pay attention not more than 15mins then fall asleep.
Some more the teacher always ignore my existence!!!!! 
Well, going to his class is wasting my time.
SO that's why I rather talk crap with friends also don't want to attend class.
Don't worry  about my result, so far I haven't fail any CTS's quiz or exam.
Maybe soon will be? HAHA! I don't know!!
So during cts class, I actually at corridor with this two leng lui =P


the one who on chair is Shan and the without face is Stephy.
Is Stephy Foong not my Stephy Chen >.< 
And you can ignore their wierd/funny/whatever position
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
WELL, THEY ARE BEST FRIEND =D
Don't think too much!!! HAHA

They are awesome in the way they are.
If you found the way, you will definitely be happy to know them.
College friends rock our life just like high school friends do =)



This is the result when two people are too free and nothing to do in the toilet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You know what, carry a person and run in the corridor really tiring.
Even though that person is damn skinny. HAHA
Well, but I do enjoy the process! xD
Since college is the place for us to being crazy,
COLLEGE LIFE ROCKS IF FRIENDS ARE AROUND YOU =)

SEE MY BLACK EYES!
THANKS TO TERM PAPERS!!!!

My hair is so long, is time for me to cut!
BUT I HAVE NO TIMES =(

Today Human Comm. Replacement class was DAMN AWESOME =)
I'm loving it! HAHA

Is time to say BYE BYE again. 
Don't miss me yaaaaa =D
HAHAHAHAHA
Ciao.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.