Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

08.11.2010

Hey peeps!
Sorry for long time didn't update my blog.
Recently I was quite busy, i guess? HAHA
I just don't have the right mood to write at here, sorry @.@
As I told you guys, 2nd semester is the most hectic one.
Assignment are just killing me slowly, I prefer exam =(
My new roommate sometimes is so busy body.
I don't like that, though I have nothing to do with that.
What a lifeless life. Seriously living with an old woman is not a good things.
Anyway, I think I still can bear with her? Perhaps ~.~

Yesterday I went to SS2 McD for Marketing assignment discussion with Nich and Cwei.
We did discuss about marketing assignment, but most of the time we are crapping.
HAHA. Yet we took a lot of pictures there.



OH MY!!! HAHA


Cwei said this is the epic one =D

Nicholas's head so big !
CANT SEE ME LA


No eyes see, no ears listen, no mouth to say
LOL

SO CUTE  =D

woohoooooooooooo~ xD

I love this one too =D
McD session was fun and crazy, yet I enjoyed every moment :) 
At night went to SS2 again, with Lionel, Denzie, Natalie
We went to eat there, then I back hostel with Vincent
Because they all plan to study at McD, so I back hostel tumpang Dai Lou's car
the most unbelievable thing was I slept before 12a.m!!! HAHA
Today I sleep until 12a.m, because I have a sweet dream =)
Went to lunch at AliMaju with roommate.
Actually nothing special happened today, like usual.
McC called me, we talk for almost 1hr i think?
So long we didn't meet, miss him :P
Due to I slept too much today, I think I won'st sleep tonight?
I need to rush my marketing report!!!! HAHA


Jie Jie said I look cute in this picture =D
*shy shy* HAHAHAHAHAHHAA


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.