Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

29.12.2010

Yesterday I got my result, it neither good nor bad.
Anyway, it has become history so just forget about it.
Next time I will definitely work harder for better grade!
Today we need to enroll our subjects and arrange our timetable for next semester.
I took psychology and tourism. =)
At first I plan to take psychology and public relation but at last i changed to tourism.
Because tourism is much more easier than PR! AHAHA
Exclude LAN subjects, I only have 3 subjects this semester.
Kinda relief that this semester is not that busy compare to the previous one.
When we arrange our timetable in the lab, the lab suddenly transform to PASAR!
You can hear people shouting here and there :P And I'm one of them!
Kinda enjoy the moment when we are doing the grouping because it was so funny and crazy!
My timetable suck till the max! ARHHHHHHHHH  =(
Even though i have three subjects only, but I need to go to college everyday! =(
Lucky is I'm living in hostel, so it's quite convenient for me if compare to others :P

Today, the 5 leng lui-s and I went to Ikea there to buy stuff for 31st December =)
I enjoy EVERY MOMENT when hang out together with them!
Because it was FUN and HAPPY =) I love them so much!
They really bring joy and happiness to me!
Even though sometimes we may not agree with each others,
Even though sometimes we may hurt each others,
Even though sometimes we may forget others' birthdays,
Even though have so many even though,
But I believe our friendship can overcome those even though! =)


Sorry for letting you guys keep waiting for the Christmas Eve post =(
I haven't get the pictures yet so, yeah! AHAHA SORRY :P

That's all for today =)
BYEEEE




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.