Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15.12.2010

Day 5 in my sister's house.

Today my sister and I planned to go shopping at OneU.
So I need to wake my sister up before 10am.
I realize that waking up my sister is like waking up a sleeping pig!
OMG! I may sound a bit exaggeration but it is true!
Anyway, I still manage to get her up at 10.15am!
Omg~ The pills are so big! AHAHA
Actually the pills was on the table~ 
These are the vitamins that my sister asked me to eat!


This shirt is not really special,
but you take a look on the words on the shirt~
" I <3 my boyfriend"
AHAHAHAHAHHAAH
But i didn't buy this shirt ~ >.<''

My sister and I bought a lot of shirts today.
These are what we bought for today,
Actually I just bought 2 shirts one pants and a pair of shoes!
LOL~ Others all belong to my sister!
Oh ya, I think the shoes that my sister bought for me is same as Euncie one.
I think la, because last time she used to wear that? LALALA~

Tomorrow going to sing k with my dearest college friends =)
Cant wait to see them =) I miss you guys so much! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.