Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

25.12.2010

HELLO =)
Sorry for DUMPING my blog for SO LONG~ 
I know you guys MISS me so much SO i decided to back to role as a BLOGGER xD
OH YA! Before today end, I want to wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS =)
I have a wonderful Christmas Eve but not Christmas =( 
Anyway, it doesn't matter because no one's life is perfect. So yeah! 

Today is also my dearest's birthday! Happy Birthday ya DARLING , EVE =)
I wish you have a blessed birthday and a joyful life ~God bless~ 
Once again i say sorry to you because cannot celebrate with you =(
But don't worry! We still have time , right? 
I'm sure that we will celebrate together with others darlings together! ONE DAY!
Love and Miss you!

I think some of the stalkers might wonder how's my life?
Because I have stop writing blog for about 10 days >.< 
Actually I'm not that busy but just don't have the mood to blog.
Well, I will tell you guys what I have been doing recently.
20th-21st Genting trip 
22nd  Celebrate Monthiversary and Yum Cha with college friends
23rd Being a pig in sis's house
24th Celebrate Christmas Eve with Sister and future brother-in-law and HIM
25th Being alone in HOME, what a wonderful Christmas!
That's how I spend my time in HOLIDAY >.<
I will upload some photos and write more detail about Genting Trip and Christmas Eve!
So stay tuned! 



2 comments:

TJ said...

i granty this year's 25th u will not be around to blog anymore XDDDDDD

TJ said...

and so i did it!! hahax

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.