Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

10.12.2010

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!
Say BYE BYE to Final and say HELLO to holiday =)
Finally, I can relax myself and enjoy my life >.<
During second semester, assignments, presentations, quizzes and exams is screwing my life up and down!
And NOW, they are no longer in my life for a short period!
I will enjoy my holiday 99 without them! xD

After Marketing paper, I went to MidValley with HIM =)
We went to watch Movie, My soul to take.
Its a psycho move, kinda enjoy because I like psycho and I am a psycho too!
After movie, then went to have dinner with 5 sha posssss! Which are,
Eunice, Renee, Kit Yann, Mei Yan and Stephy CHEN.

Ignore the one who use her hand to cover her imperfect eyes!
LOL




 Group photos =)

Later going to Ming Tin have dinner with some crazy college friends.
Then going to my sister there =)
Miss you.
Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.