Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

02.05.2011

I don't like people ffk me.
I hate people ffk me.
I despise people ffk me.

If you ffk me with a valid reason, I'm fine with that.
If you tell me first before I ask you, I'm okay with that.
But if you ffk me without telling me, I'm not okay with that.

If people ffk you, mean that they forgot about you.
I'm sure that everyone of you sure know how it feels right?

FFK is a thing that will make my volcano explode.
I seriously seriously do not like people ffk me.

The moment you promise people, the moment you making people expect something.
When you cant fulfill your promise, people's expectation cannot be achieve.
At the end, people feel disappointed.

High expectation, High performance, High Satisfaction.
High expectation, low performance, low satisfaction.
High expectation, NO PERFORMANCE, Disappointment. 

Well, today I'm just another fool waiting for nothing again.
Maybe I'm born to be ffk by people, who know?
MELISSA, ACCEPT THIS AS YOUR FATE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.