Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

04.05.2011

Last night went out with high school friends, Xiao Koo, John and Eve.
As usual, we went to Metro play pool! ahahahahahaha
Even though I'm not good in it, but I still enjoy playing it =)
Then yum cha session lorrrr =D we talked a lot about the past and future too.
Glad that to know that everyone is doing great.
Later we went to beach have a walk. Its scary to go beach at night. HAHA
I had a lot fun last night, thanks to them =D
Thailand got ah kua, kk also got lea. Damn beautiful some more!
Last night they bring me go see ah kua! OMG!
Feel damn "zhi bei" after saw them! ahahahahahaa
Sorry no photo for this post! so this post will be a lame post.


As time age, people changed too.
The matter is just whether the changes are in good way or bad way.
This is something that people cannot avoid, and so called inevitable.
I wish no matter how I change, I'm still me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.