Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

无助

Hey, you know what? My heart is aching.
It ache not because of someone but you, my friend.
I thought you know me well, but this is what I thought.

You are not anyone, but someone that is important to me.
You are not anonymous, but someone who used to care me a lot.
You broke my heart and not just once, but twice.

Have you ever wonder how i feel when you do such things to me?
Have you ever stand on my side and think what's my feeling?
If you say yes, I'm doubt with your answer.

Do you know the pain that you gave me is double then others?
Because you are not anyone but someone that important to me.

I'm tired, tired of thinking whether what should I do.
I'm tired, tired of always be the one who approach first.
I'm tired, tired of finding reasons to convince myself anymore.

You've changed,
you are no longer the one that I know.
you are no longer the one that I care.
you are no longer the one that I love.

I've changed,
I'm no longer know you anymore.
I don't know how to care you anymore.
I can't convince myself to continue love you anymore.

Please,
let me to know you again,
let me to care you again,
give me a reason to love you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.