Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I have nothing that you want or need.
I don't understand what you want from me.
You have your own life and I have mine too.
We are just like two parallel lines, might be close but never intersect.
I'm happy and fine with this situation.
We both know that the history will never happen again.
And yet you still asked me the silly question.
And yet you request me for such things?
Don't you think that you are mean to do so.
Memories are precious but its painful too.
I unblock you but I didn't unlock the memories box.
I don't need your sorry as your sorry is nothing but rubbish to me.
I might be a little bit too harsh to you, but i rather be harsh to you than to myself.

I know you wont read this but still just want to express my feeling.
I hope you always remind that we are just like two parallel lines.
We will never have interaction anymore from now on.
You said you will try to do whatever I wish, and this is what I wish for.
Maybe few years later, miracles will happen and those parallel lines might meet?
Who knows? Anyway, good luck and bye =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.