Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

15.05.2011


Hello people~ I'm sure you all miss me very much! HAHA :P
It has been a while that I never come here and update this blog.
Opps, I found spiderweb and dust all around her. 
Its time for me to clean my blog again!!!!


Sorry for being such a irresponsible blogger again.
Because I just don't feel like to blog about anything.
Anyway, I'm back =) I will try to be a responsible blogger!

The world is changing in a blink of an eye.
I cannot catch up the changes that brought up by the world.
I have no idea what is going on around me. 
Anyway, I'm just being emo for the changes around me. HAHA

Forget to tell you guys that I've graduated from foundation.
Now, I'm officially a degree student! =)
I'm starting a new journey~
A new chapter of my life~

Today went to MidValley for movie~
Plan to watch Fast and Furious 5 but the time is not "ngam"
So at the end watched Priest.
Many people said that this movie not nice.
But I think it was quite good =)
At least, I did enjoyed watching the movie!

Nice right?
Please ignore the right leg, >.<
overall its still consider good laaa =)






其实每个人的背后都有属于自己的辛酸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.