Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

350th Post. 30.05.2011

Well, I have neglected my blog again! I'm so sorry.
I just don't know what to blog about anymore =(
BUT!! Today is different!!! 
Today Tai YunHan is my inspiration for today post!
FINALLY, got something to blog about =P

In case if you don't know who is him, he is the guy who wore black colour shirt.
The one who inside the pool was Mr Lee, the man among us xD
Actually I was inside the picture too, look for me~

How I know him? I think is because of Stephy?
Because he use to hang out with Stephy , CH, and Mei Yan.
So when we form our Kueng Kueng Family we eventually know each other?

He is an introvert person, damn quiet until I beh tahan him sometimes.
But luckily he is an anime freak x) So we still have some common topic! 
Eunice will beh tahan us if we started to talk about anime! HAHA

He is a very nice and kind person. 
We went his house to celebrate Yann's birthday LOL
The house in the picture is his house! 
OMG, his house got swimming pool!!! *envy eyes*
Another thing that special about his house is CCTV.
You can find CCTV everywhere. Damn creepy~
I told you that he is a quiet person right?
That day he spoke much more words than usual! 
What a day which worth to celebrate xD

Sometimes I love to chat with him.
My sometimes are refer to the times that I'm having problems.
Such as emo, dilemma and etc etc. 

The first time I chat with him because I was not happy.
I don't remember why I don't happy because it was so long ago *i think so*
And during that time he was also not so happy too.
Until now I cant forget the joke he told me,
"Its good for two emo person to chat together, because negative negative will become positive"
I was like LOL when I read this!!!! 
OMG, YUNHAN IS JOKING! THIS IS NOT A JOKE MAN! 
Anyway, that day he sure cheer me up!

If you're having dilemma and you don't know what should you do,
feel free to come and find him to have some suggestions.
Because he said he talk like a grandpa xD
Oh yeah, he said he can't help if your problem is about love xD

Well, he definitely is a good/nice/great/awesome/wonderful/beautiful? friend!
Opps, did i said beautiful? HAHA~! I think handsome should be more appropriate? HAHA
He is still single so if you are interested please leave a message to me.
I will arrange a date for you two x) HAHAHAHA

Lastly, will end this post with a picture of me and him.
Trying to act romantic scene but FAILED x) HAHA

THE END.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.