Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Song of Storm and Fire ( Tsubasa Chronicle)


Today gonna introduce one of my favorite songs to you guys.
This song is actually a song from my favorite anime, Chronicle Of The Wings aka Tsubasa Chronicle.
Every time I listen to this song, I feel sadness and loneliness.
I felt in the way maybe is due to the anime storyline, i guess.
But I really love this song very much =)

Kurogane, Sakura, Mokono Modoki, Shaoron, and Fai D. Flowright.
These are the main characters of the anime.
Sakura is actually a well-loved princess of Clow Kingdom.
She falls under a spell that causes her memories to scatter about the cosmos.
Her memories became into a feathers and fall into different dimension of world.
Shaoron; Sakura chilhood friend, is going to help her retrieve her memories by collecting the feathers.
In order to go into different dimension of world, Shaoron goes to Yuuko for help.
Yuuko, the dimension witch will help Shaoron in exchange Sakura will never remember Shaoron 
even though Sakura had retrieved her memories. What a cruel request for both of them. 
They are in love with each other but Sakura will never remember about Shaoron =(
This is the part of the synopsis.
If you are interested , please go watch !
I strongly recommend you !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.