Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Post =)

This post is dedicated to a girl who love Hello Kitty very much, but afraid of cat.
Can you see the photo that I holding? That's her =)
My dearest babe, Renee Tsen Choi Ling =D
She is damn pretty, love her very much.

Oh ya, Happy Belated Birthday to you yaaa =D
I'm gonna blog about the process of making a book for her.
Well, this is so not me to do this kind of stuff?
I'm a super duper lazy person and I don't know arts at all!
So you can see that I'm kinda "suffer" during the process of making =S


These are the photos for the book!
Actually this book is fulled of PHOTOS and with captions =)
See, how lazy I am.
Do you know how many photos that I have printed?
It was about 35 ++, i can't remember the exact number.
So the book is quite thick =S



I love these two photos!
Because we both are so CUTE =D and also the monkey too xD


" The Story Of Meow"
Wonder why I put this as cover? 
Purposely just to freak her out! HAHA

The book is not beautiful at all if compare to others one.
But I hope she likes it as I put all my heart in when I was doing it.
To be honest, during the process I kinda want to give up!
Because this is not things that I do and so tiring you know?!
But somehow I'm still manage to finished it and gave to her =D

Last night I called her at 12.00am, actually I planned to call earlier.
However, her phone was out of battery that time.
Anyway, I still managed to call and greet her =D
I actually even plan to sing a birthday song and play with guitar.
But, PLAN FAILED. HAHA

During the call, I lied to her that I never prepare any present to her.
She siad : Yorr, where can like that geh. You fast fast write a card for me la!
Well, since it was her birthday so I really prepare a card for her xD
She even requested me to write something touch for her too! 



I will do whatever you wish just to see your smile =)
Your smile made my day =D


For our kueng kueng family birthday tradition, we sure will write something touch to birthday girl.
Something like how we met, the first time outing, first impression, own feelings and so on.
So I'm going to write that too since its our tradition right? HAHA
And you also requested me to do so what ! xP 

How we met? How we get along? 
I think we both know the answer already right? HAHA
So we keep this as our little secret la, okay?
When I first saw you, I don't really like you.
Why a? For some reasons lor~ HAHA
They how come can get along? 
Err, I think we both are 38 po? HAHA
First outing? Which gang you refer first? 
I think the book can give you this answer xD

Till now, I never regret to know you.
You always are there for me whenever I need you.
You never force me to do something that I don't like.
You always take good care of me, mentally.
I appreciate what you did and for return I will love you more xD

*Nothing gonna change my love for you*
I mean it when I wrote this for you =)
Unless you do something that break my heart =(

I know I wrote a lot of crap here.
Let me clarify the main purpose of this post.
Happy Birthday Ya~ and I love you =)

p/s : OMG, I have said so many times I love you! @.@ 




Sincerely, 
MEH MEH


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.