Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

21.12.2012

This post is about the "shopping trip" on Wednesday.
Stephy, Yann, Fiona and I went to One Utama for shopping.
This outing suppose focus more on shopping but we ended up spend more time on EAT.
We went to Seoul Garden to have our brunch that day.
The food there was quite okay, I love the honey green tea! HAHA
I took some picture of FIONA and she looks DAMN PRETTY AND HOT !!!
 

After our brunch, we went to shopping! But what sad to say is we only went to Kitchen! ><

 

We tried the same dress together!!! I don't like to stand next to FIONA! I look HUGE :(



                                     

     



























                                       A group photo of us!!!

Only Fiona bought this dress and Stephy bought another black dress XD
After we done shopping at Kitchen, Fiona needed to go back home already :(
But Stephy, Yann and I still shopped at there until 8pm something then we went to PASAR MALAM!
We use my phone to take some picture while we were resting at Auntie's Ann xD





OH NO! 2012 is coming!

Yann looks like a vampire! SCARY! 



Had a great day with them! We should hang out more often !
And thanks to my Noob Baby who fetch me back from pasar malam!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.