Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Denzie Cheah!!!

My friends always said that I'm a lucky person
Because I have many good friends that treat me SO GOOD.
It's true that I have met many nice people in Kl.
And I'm  really grateful for their kindness.

Therefore, today I'm gonna post about one of my nice friends.
The reason why I wanna blog about this person because I'm too free!
Just kidding, its because he showed me his kindness in Christmas Eve!
Today he find me through FB and ask why am I staying in hostel in Christmas Eve.
After he knew that I'm gonna spend this festival alone,
he asked me whether wanna dinner together or not!!
Aww, what a sweet person !! HAHAHA
But honestly I'm touched for what he said :)

So, in order to show my gratitude toward Mr Denzie,
I purposely go search for his photos in my lappie just for this post!
And I found some funny photos of him too!!!


This was how he looked like when I first met him in Foundation.
OMG, he was so SLIM.
Hey friend, you should start to keep fit now! =p


SLEEPING BEAUTY  Denzie =D
I think this was taken in Malaysian Study Class if I'm not mistaken


This should be the first photo that we took together!
And it was taken in the corridor of main block >_<
The peace hand, I have no idea belong to who! 
It was really REALLY long time ago.


Me, Christy, Stephy and Denzie!
Do you know where this was taken?
FEMALE TOILET!
DENZIE YOU ARE AWESOME =D


First time went for a haircut in KL! LOL
Before : Denzie looks like a nerd.
After : Denzie looks AWESOME.


On the way the way to Nick's house.
Denzie you no good! Bad boy!
And that's why you are wanted! xD
wakakakkakakakakakka




First time he used my phone to camwhore !!
a BIG improvement !! *clap hands*
But next time please SMILE =)



Even though sometimes the way you talk is not so good.
But I know that you are a good good good friend.
Thanks for always give me a hand when I need help.
You really helped me a lot in the past!
It's really nice to talk with you :)
Frankly speaking, I'm really glad to know you! 
Let us work hard together and graduate from HELP =)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.