Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve!!!

I bet you guys are guessing that I had a wonderful Christmas Eve,
and that's why I'm blogging about it. BUT, you're WRONG.
Basically what I did in this wonderful festival was SLEEPING.
I spent more than half of the day sleeping on my bed! 
What a lonely Christmas Eve I ever had in my life! 
Having question marks? Where was my babe?
He was busy studying the whole day and had to attend a wedding dinner.
Where was my friends? I have no idea where they were too!
Anyway, had a yum cha session with one of my good friends, Mr Hee.
That's how I spent my time during Christmas Eve.

You know what? Its 5.42a.m. in the morning and I'm still awake!
I guess yesterday I slept too much and that's why I can't sleep!
HOHOHOHO~! Santa Clause is coming to town xD
Almost forgot to wish you all, MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
Finally feel sleepy and I'm gonna sleep now!
Looking forward for tomorrow/today LOL
Wait a minute, I should say goodnight or good morning ? LOL
Ciao~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.