Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Awkward moment



I believe that most of us have been through an awkward moment in our life.

One of my awkward moment :
When I knew someone was definitely lying, but he/she told you that : "I don't tell lies"



Awkward moment:
I had to pretend that I trust the person even though I knew he/she was lying.
Don't you think that it was really amusing when you knew someone was lying in front of you?
And the most awkward was the same person did that same thing again and again.


Everyone tell lies, who doesn't?
But please make sure your victim don't know you are lying if you want to do so.
If not, you will be the biggest clown ever to your victim.
If this happened, your victim is no longer a victim.

Instead, now you have become the victim.

In order to avoid this awkward moment,
the best solution is
NOT TO LIE~!


Cheers =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.