Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Amusing thing happened too.

We assigned a value for each of our friends.
This mean that each of our friends has a value in our heart.
You may be a very important, important, okay okay or not important to me.
You don't really know how a person value you until something happened.
I'm definitely referring this post to someone, a friend that used to be "close" with me.
I know that this "someone" is those kind of "don't really care and bother" type of person.
But I found that it is amusing when I can compare "someone" with other people.
Others, at least they showed me that they care about the friendship we have.
I don't know whether how sincere are they, but at least they showed me.
Maybe they are just poker face-ing, but at least I feel better.
But, "someone" don't even bother to show me his/her poker face.
Frankly speaking, I don't really bother about it anymore.
I just found it was really amusing when I see the difference.

One thing that I learnt is,
You may think that he/she is your good friend,
but doesn't mean that he/she thinks the same way too.

Just a reminder for myself,
Don't expect too much from others =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.