Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

25/4/2010

Today sucks!
1st time take bus in KL
1st time take LRT in KL
1st time lost in the mall
OMG!! really what the hell
Went to One Utama but dont knw hw to go back
Kena buang di bangsar LRT oleh Si Aaron
Need to ask the way to back hostel
Called ling wei for help ><
Saw the Ali Maju worker, SUXKZ
Finally reached safe and sound., LOL
Hate One Utama! Dont want go there anymore if no transport
Hate take bus or lrt! (admit it i stil need them if i want to survive in KL)
Hate Aaron cause buang me in Lrt station alone ( i knw he want me to learn)
Hate Nicholas cause stil want to zat me when i reach home (just complain for fun , he is a nice guy and still available. anyone who interested on him can leave a comment for me, i will giv you his number :P)
Even though today is not my day
but i stil having fun, not much
meet up with my old fren
watch a nice movie, Loser
That's all for today~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.