Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

26/4/2010

Today is first day of my study break
Having fun whole with Cleona :)
She is nice , kind and sweet
Is happy to having a friend like her
At first we try to do maths
But we find out that it is hard
So we give up and end up with other stuff
such as facebook,youtube,drama,and blogger
Of cause we study too :)
We do revision, Computing Principles
And i dont want to comment on it anymore
I watch the Vampire Diaries
NICE :) you should watch it!
Today my babe got his hand phone
cause tomorrow is holidays for him
And he will go to visit Melacca, i think
Not really sure about that ;P
Miss him so much
Well, i admit that last time i "lost"
And talk something "rubbish"
But, ya.. i do love him
Im not the kind of person that can say "I love you" easily
If i mean it. Sometime it really a difficulty for me to say
"i love you" to him
Dont ask me why cause i dont know the reason too
HAHA :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.