Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

28/4/2010

Day 3 of my study break , nothing special but troublesome. There is a guy keep asking me out, but don't really want to go out with him. I also don't know how to reject him. I told him I've boyfriend but he seem like doesn't care and said pretty girl not only for one guy. Well, I'm totally speechless. O ya! Suddenly remember something funny. I added a guy from facebook in MSN, he call Andrew. The reason why i want to add him is because of a experiment. The first impression for him is "flower hear"t. Well, I'm trying to find out that whether my instinct is correct or not. He try to flirt with me even though he knew that I'm not single. I'm not sure he is playboy or not, but I'm sure that he must be "sweet talker". Normally "sweet talker " is labelled as playboy and everyone are agreed with this theory. To be honest, they entertain me today. When i feel bored and lonely, he is not there for me. He is enjoying his movie and hanging out with his friends. Well, I cannot blame him. The only thing i can blame on is TIME. There is a lot wrong timing between me and him. When he need me, I'm not there for him. When I need him, he is not there for me. Well, what can i say is WRONG TIMING or FATE. When i didn't reply his message, I wish he could call me and ask me why. Unfortunately, he never do that.Today when i called him , he hung up middle the call. "I'm watching movie lar lao po" then "....." Well, he didn't explain to me immediately. If i said I'm not angry then I am lying. Then after he finished his movie(i guess) he just text me and told me that his phone got problem and keep say sorry. He asked "you angry ar?" and I answered him "Techniquely I'm not. Have fun". Techniquely I'm not mad on him but actually I am. I don't want to spoil his mood when he with friend.Sigh. Look like he is having fun now i guess. He said he will find me when he is free and i havent receive any message or call from him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.