Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

The real college life had just begun. Everyday go to different classes and different classmates. Not like secondary school, sit at the same place every day and waited for the teacher come to the classroom. At college you can do whatever you like. But of cause you need to be responsible as a student. Do your homework, pay attention during class, submit your assignment on time and be motivated. I didn’t join any club s or society because I don’t know what I should join. Hopefully I will join one in future. I had made a lot of friends and I can’t really remember all their names :P . For the first semester, we are compulsory to take Intermediate English, Finite Mathematics, Computing Principles and Study Skill. I’ve problem with Computing Principles! I can’t really understand it even I try hard to understand. My friend, Nicholas even opened the system unit and showed me all the things inside but I’m still confused and kept asked him the same question until he scold me BAK CHI (I know I’m dumb). I bought the computer concept textbook today, hopefully it can help me to understand more about computer. Now I’m learning about the finite math chapter 2. Function. I really no idea about how come function can relate with business and economic those stuff? =S I really DUMB in Business and Economic. And now I need to solve math problem about them! I’m a dead meat! Anyone there can teach me how to solve the equations? T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.