Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool of Year 2010

today i woke up late
The reason is I set the wrong alarm
I set it on 8.15 p.m (PM!!!!)
Ogosh, luckily got my roommate if not
IM A DEAD MEAT FOR APRIL FOOL
Then i received a text from Nicholas
I dash into toilet to get ready as soon as possible
Meet him in college then we go to Ali Maju for my breakfast
Then he teach me do the maths
I'm struggle with it :(
When we heading to college , we meet Aaron
Then three of us go college together

Like usual, maths class is boring
and I'm very "lucky"
cause being call to solve Q17
LOL, I haven't done until there lar~~
Want to coppy Nicholas one, but....
BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS STEP
so, need to do it by myself
Never mind, forget about it

After maths class, we went for our lunch
we went to Secret Recipe
I though Amily will call me for join her in McD
BUT SHE FFK!!! ><''
After that then we back to college again
we sit on the staircase, in front of the theater

yellow shirt: Nicholas
The Only girl: Eunice
white shirt : Aaron
Black shirt : Lionel

The next class are quite fun, i guess
haha, we divided into few groups
three ppl in a group
my group member is: Nicholas, Amily and I
Our "lucky" number question is 8!!
Dont want to mention it, so damn funny
Theater is so cold, i really meant it !!
IM FREEZING, need to borrow sweater
thanks to Nicholas again :P
hahaha.. enjoying today :D
Looking forward for tomorrow pyjamas party
Looking forward for Aaron , Nicole "pyjamas"
hahahahahaha :)
see you guys tomorrow !!!


Melissa of Today

2 comments:

YiQi said...

lol
not purpose-ly to ffk u
but tracy ffk me as well
she went movie .
so i went to eat rice wif my skulmates
i tot u enjoying wif ur gang .
den din call u up ler
sry M .

Meh Meh said...

haha
okay lor..
i was waiting your call actually :)
nvm lar.. next time ^^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.