Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Part 2 of day 4

Word of Today : Bored
Today is a boring day. I'm stuck in my hostel.
Online for whole day but nothing to do :(
How sad it is!! Went to Pizza hut for dinner.
Of cause, with Cleona again !!!! haha.
Im so jealous my boyfriend! Watch movie everyday !
"ENVYING" I also want to watch!!!!!!
HAHA! Tomorrow can go watch movie :D
Well, OF CAUSE with Cleona too :)

Word of today for Melissa from Cleona : BUDAK
Hahahahaha...She keep saying me BUDAK
Well, I dont deny it actually :D
Cause sometimes i do look like a child
and act like a BUDAK too :P
She said i look like 15 and 16 years old in photo :(
Hey, I already 18yrs old lea X) haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.