Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

09.04.2011

Hello people! Sorry for disappeared so many days.
I was really busy for final examination, and will continue busy till next Saturday!
I busy until I forgot to wish my sister for her really belated birthday!
I'm sorry la Sis! If you stalk my blog, you also see that I long time didn't update my blog.

Its rare to see this happen, but believe it or not, it happened last night.
All of us are so hardworking doing statistic!! This photo was took at midnight.
We all love statistic until don't want go sleep @.@





















We all really studied so hard for statistic! Hope we all do well in final exam!
Anyway, really glad that statistic is over ~! Hoorayyyyyyyyyy =)
But 3 more subjects to go ~.~ Lets us add oil togetherr x)


Tonight went dinner with Aaron at Ming Tin =)
Really full and satisfied~~~!
Really fed up with the food hereee =(
I miss home ='(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.