Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A childish busybody.

Yesterday was not a good day, well I think it can consider as a bad day?
A childish busybody came and comment my status, then started a so-called "fight". 
That dude came and act bossy and was trying to teach me how to handle the situation.
The point was, he didn't know anything about the problem and yet trying to teach.
Maybe his intention was good? However, the way he spoke was really annoying.
He said like he knows everything. He said that he know me well.
At the end, he even said he sick of quarrel with me. I was really WTH.
He was the one who came and comment my status.
He was the one who act busybody. He started everything!
But at the end he said sick of quarrel with me?
He even post a status indirectly said that it was my attitude problem? 

Please la, I know myself more than others especially YOU.
I know how to handle my own problem and I know what I am doing.
I don't care whether your first intention was good or bad, but you really pissed me off.
I have a bad temper, but I don't quarrel for no reasons. 
You are the one who first came and comment my status.
And now you said you sick of quarrel with me?
Don't you think that you are the one who make people disgust of you?
By the way, I don't think my attitude got problem.
Even if my attitude got problem, yours are definitely worse than mine.
At least, I wont so childish go and remove you from my friend list like you did to me.
I know you used to do this kind of things, right? 
This is not the first time you to remove a friend because of small matter.
Why don't you become more mature? 
I'm not trying to say that I'm more mature than you.
But I'm definitely not as childish as you.
You may think that I'm childish for what I'm doing now.
But I don't mind you think in that way as I don't care.
I really no idea why you want come and be a busybody.
Why don't you just mind your own business?
If you really have a lot of free times, then please mind your current girlfriend's stuff.
Please don't come and bother me, your ex girlfriend.
You know what? I'm sick of you too! 
Do you think that I like you so much?
Just shut the fucked up and get out of my life! 

Sorry guys for the foul language, I'm just too angry about it.
I have explained what had happened yesterday in detail on my facebook notes.
If you are interested to know more , you can click here.











2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

cool down girl~
actually i am thinking yesterday i shouldn't slp too early~

Meh Meh said...

LOL~! >.<
duo duo yeh

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.