Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Darlingss

Wondering what I want to write after saw my title? HAHA
Somehow I still think that I'm a blessed person by God,
Even though that I had many unusual hard times at the past.
I've mentioned thousand of times that I have met many awesome friends in my life.
Because I really appreciate all of them as they are really nice/great/awesome/wonderful.

Today, once again, I'm going to blog about two of my awesome friends.
We share happiness/sadness/or whatever ness in our life. LOL
They accept me regardless of my bad personality.
They supported me when I needed help so much.
I feel so bad that nowadays that I have less contact with them,
Because of my busy hectic college life. =(
I feel so sorry that I'm not there for them when they need me.
Even though we are very far away from each other,
But distance will never stop our friendship to grow. =)

I have grown up a bit, I might not exactly the same like last time.
But one thing that I'm sure wont change is my love toward you guys.
You guys so sayang me until I cant change, not I dont want to change =P
In order to thanks me, you guys please continue sayang me la, Okay? hehe
See, I love you two so much until I write this post for you two only!
In sum, I love you guys so much! Muackzzzz =)

Wondering who I'm talking about? Pictures will tell you the answer =)

    Professor E-Tay


     Datuk Michelle 
Still dont know who? A close shot picture then xD



Clear enough? HAHA Know who are they already?
Its time to show you what they did during April Fool! LOL
What's wrong with this picture?
I actually was inside the picture !
Cant find me? See the phone that Eve was holding?
That's me! We sedang keng gai actually @.@
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I miss you all so much =( I miss Sabah so much too~
I miss the beach, I miss Water Front, I miss Tanjung Aru~



I MISS THE TIME WE HANG OUT WITH EACH OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's hang out again when I reach kk, OKAY? 
No objection, must be okay! This is an order from Sa Jie x)))
And please reserve your time for me when I in KK!! 
Thank you very much x)
Love and Miss you all!
Bye Bye 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.