Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm nothing (II)


I can't do anything except for waiting for you like a fool. 
I know I'm just a thrown teddy butI'm still waiting for you like a fool.


I sit on the sandy beach, looking at the blue ocean.
Face drawn with numerous of tear-stain.
Sea breeze is just the right consolation at this moment.


Everyday I go to the place that we used to hang out together.
Everything is still the same, but the shadows become shadow.


How long can a teddy wait for her master back?
1 year? 10 years? or 50 years?
I wait for your return until my last breath. 
Goodbye, my dear master.
You will always be my beloved master.


The end.

p/s: for your information, teddy is not me and the master is not anyone.
It's just a story that suddenly came into my mind. LOL
And I'm not emo at all please don't worry.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.