Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

22.04.2011

Yesterday went out with my darlingss, Michelle and Eve.
Actually that was a spontaneous plan, no one expected this will happen.
We went to waterfront to hunt some food for our stomach :)
Waterfront there has a good sea view, you definitely will love there very much.



I don't own these photos, i took it from other websites.
The first two photo is from here, and the third one is from here.

Waterfront is a perfect place for chilling =)
There has mamak store, pubs, clubs, shisha, and many more.
For your information, I went to mamak store of course :P

After chilling session, we went to Perdana Park, Tanjung Aru.












(Again, I don't own this photo. This is belong to here.)

To be honest,I was impressed by this place.

I never knew that Sabah has such a beautiful park!
The fountain show there was really nice!
It was not the best in the world, but for Malaysia, it considered AWESOME.




Beautiful right? I was really impressed by this =)
By the way, sorry for the low quality photos because I used handphone to took the photos.
Even though Sabah is not as advanced as KL, but I love Sabah =)

p/s: I planned to upload a video of myself, singing  <月亮代表我的心>.
     But don't know why I can't upload to blogger =(
    Next time will upload if i still remember x) HAHA

I hope you enjoy the post, see you next time! Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.