Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Monkey ♥

Since I was in Form 5, I start to fall in love with monkey.
Well, I have no idea why I'm addicted to it but yea, I love monkey!
Some of my friends even says that I'm a monkey too! Awwww~
HAHA, I don't being call as a monkey because somehow I admit that too! 
So far I have 5 monkeys with me in KL ♥♥♥


The first monkey in my life is actually a keychain.


This monkey wallet is actually from my sister x)
She bought this from Taiwan~


My third monkey!
My darling Michelle gave it to me before I came here.
I always sleep with monkey! weeeeee


The forth monkey is my 18years old birthday present from my college mates.
Its so so so so cute but not nice to hug when sleep due to its weird body size! 
HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
But then this monkey also sleep with me laaaa x)


The fifth monkey is a pencil case!
My dear Short short gave it to me!
So sweet of her 


Even though real life monkey is not as cute as the cartoon or soft toys,

but we still cannot eat monkey brain!!!

I have no idea why some PEOPLE still want to eat monkey's brain. =(

So please sayang monkey more more ya! HAHA

That's all for today x)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.