Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

15.04.2011

I'm so sorry for missing 3 days long! >.<
I was really busy! As you all know that I'm having my final examination.
You know what, It has been so many days I didn't have a good sleep.
                  *SEE MY BLACK EYE ='( *

Last night when I was burning midnight oil, I felt like my bed was calling me!
I almost got induced by my evil bed! Luckily, I managed to SAY NO.
If not, I wouldn't be able to sit for my psychology exam >_<
Anyway, glad that psychology was finally over! YEAHHHH~
But I still have one more exam on tomorrow =(
Tonight will be another long long night~ =(
After tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep whole day longgg!

Two of my Sabah friends said that I'm so blessed because I have such awesome friends in here.
What I want to say is, not only my friends here are awesome, but all my friends are the best of the best.
Please don't jealous me that I have such awesome friends in my life! Because you have ME =)

Today not going to write much first, so stay-tuned!
Will upload some photos for the next post! =)
Bye~ See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.