Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 13rd ♥

This post is about last Wednesday =)
Let me introduce the main characters before I start the story!

Meh Meh 


Short Short 


Mr Swee 


Mr Hee 

Now lets the story!
Actually that day I went to college to ask Mr Swee to teach me econs.
After he finished teaching me, we started to do lame things. HAHA


He was trying to show the difference between them!
So mean! =P 


Wow~ short short become tall tall!
She looks like an angel~ *the light*


Omg~ Can't believe that I'm short! =p


Do you know how pervert looks like? You don't?                                                                       

Please see the picture above! :P

Enough with those weirdo photos!

Back to normal now ~






Actually that day was the first time they met xD


That day we went to 甜品哥哥 eat tang yuan x)


ME again x) I was busy looking on the menu ~


Driver of that day xD HAHA


Pervert of that day! Opps! Did I say anything wrong?
I mean the tutor of that day =P

I cant find short short picture~
Lets this represent her ~! This is what she ordered.


My tang yuan x) Yummy~


Mr Hee's tang yuan~
 

Mr Swee's jelly~ 


Opps! My bad! Sorry Mr Swee ! HAHA


Mr Hee , Meh Meh , Mr Swee


On the way back to colleg~


Short and Meh =)


Mr Swee and Short 


Me and the driver of that day, Mr Hee =)

Thanks to Mr Hee for drove us to eat dessert!
Thanks to Mr Swee for teaching me econs !

Of course, thanks to Short short always accompany me whenever I need her =)
Love you ~!

The end.



2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

I am not Pervert of that day!>.<

Meh Meh said...

lalalalalalalala

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.