Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

04.06.2011

Some of my friends said that it has been a while that i didn't update about my daily life.
Like what have i done for today and etc etc etc.
Well, in case that you are so curious about my boring life, then I shall update you guys?

I have assigned my first assignment on Monday, it was an outline.
The topic that I chose was "The pursuit of truth is greater than the chase for knowledge. Discuss"
Many people said that this question is risky as you might "lost" when you were writing it.
It's true that and I kinda "lost" when I was writing the outline.
Anyway, I somehow managed to finished it just now.
Big clap for myself =)

When I'm in hostel, I don't really like weekends.
Because I don't know what should I do beside study.
Therefore, I usually sleep until almost noon then only wake up.
Sometimes when I wake up too early, I will force myself to sleep back.

In order to prevent boredom kill me, I chose to watch anime!
Actually I have finished watching all the anime in my laptop,
but no choice I have to watch again and again @_@
The luck anime that chose by me was "Pandora Hearts"
It was another good anime! You should watch it =) if you love anime!

My room was so messy so I decided to clean it up.
So that it wont "look" so messy! xD
Oh yeah, I washed my toilet again. x_x
This is so not me, seriously~  HAHA

After finish reading what I wrote, I serious think that this is a lame post! HAHA
If you manage to read until here, thumbs up for you xD

Ciao ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.