Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22.06.2011

Feel like writing something but I don't really know what can I write though.
Now the time is 1.46am, normal people should sleeping like a pig now.
But these people exclude those "night cat" like me xD HAHAHA
Recently I didn't have any good sleep, insomnia niaaa =(
Even though if i was lying on my bed, I still couldn't sleep.
Oh yea, recently I kept dreamed about some weird dreams.
Sigh, to be honest it was kinda disturbing. >.<
My mood is not really stable lately, especially when I'm alone.
Too many things to worry about but nothing much I can do to solve my problems.
Perhaps, go with the flow is what I can do for now.

Two days ago, roommate was back from China.
Actually there is no big difference whether she is here or not.
Basically I don't talk much to her, precisely in one day we can don't talk to each other.
In fact, nothing much can talk with her, generation gap is too big. LOL
By the way, she is really really old if compare with me. No discriminate when saying this.
Somehow, we like two strangers but force to stay in the same room.
Something like, "井水不犯河水" I live in my own world and she lives in hers own world.
I found out that i don't like to socialize with my roommate, despite who they are.
I don't know why but the fact is I don't talk much with my roommate.
If i find out why, I will tell you guys =) HAHA

Now only left one more assignment to work on before final.
We are assigned to write a literature review, its so "ma fan".
You need to read many journals then select few that most suitable for your topic.
Then abstract the important information to write for the literature review.
Basically this is what I need to do for this assignment.
Sound easy? ACTUALLY ITS NOT!!
Especially on the finding & reading & selecting journals part.
That is the most annoying part but too bad that I need to do this for the rest of my life.
Sigh, what to do >.< 我忍你! HAHA

That's all I think for now, is time to force myself to sleep.
Good Night people =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.