Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

26.06.2011

Why yesterday until now you don't let me connect to internet?
I'm so disappointed that the internet connection break down until NOW.
I'm currently at McD, just to online and do my assignment.
Yesterday I was planning to do my assignment, but I can't even open any webpage.
My lappy was connected to internet, but cant opened any webpage.
How could you treat me like this? HELP RESIDENCE, why you don't fix the problem? =(
Sigh, complain stop here. No point to keep complaining.
Lastly, I'm begging YOU please fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thank You very much.


So yesterday I end up with watch anime, playing guitar, record stupid video and read newspaper.
Another wasted day and thanks to the stupid internet that don't let me to online. =.=
Gonna share a song to you guys, sorry for the low quality of the video >.<


一边是友情     一边是爱情
两边交错一起     我站在那里了
天空下雨了     我的心哭了
泪水和雨水混合     我都搞不清

我无法自拔     爱着一个他
我无法控制     开始去恨你
我控制不了     不去不爱他不恨你

我讨厌这样的自己
我不喜欢这样的你
他的一切都不再属于我
属于你     不是我

一边是友情     一边是爱情
两边都无从选择     让我都慌了

哦    我忘了    
我早已失去了资格
再对他说     我爱你
哦     我爱他     真的很爱

但他却早已离开了
我的世界

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.