Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20.06.2011

Gonna blog about yesterday.
Actually nothing special happened yesterday.
I just playing with my friend's Iphone and took some pictures with my friends xD
So this post will be full of photos instead of words >.<

The owner of the phone, Joe Mokky Mok xD 

Me and Fiona x)
Mr Tai YunHan and Me

My kawaii short short and Me xD

Miss Apple Yan and meeee

Irene and I =)

Me and Miss wOONG kit YAN
Ini perempuan keep remove tag on facebook!
*pling plang* tak suka you 99

Me and another Joyee xD

ME AND MY BELOVED JIE JIE
Long time no see her already.
But then yesterday met her in college!!
Weeeee~ happy =)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If you don't know what actually is going on,
then please don't come and bullshit in front of me =)
Do you know why? Because its annoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.