Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Random Post.



The song is 一个像夏天一个像秋天 from 范玮琪.
This song is played and sang by me.
Sorry if i sing badly and damage your ear =S 

What make me to do this video clip?
I guess I was too bored?
Well, as a resident, I have lot of free times.
Hostel life is very simple and also known as dull or boring.
Our only entertainment is our laptop, seriously.
Of course we do have a television at level 1 but you wont like to watch with strangers right?
Oh yea, we also have a ping pong table here? 
So as you can see, how BORED free am I here =S

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Actually this post was plan to post on 10 June,
but because of slow connection speed and I cant upload my video so this post has postponed. 
And I'm finally succeed to upload the video.
I made this video just simply because I feel like doing this.
If you didn't appear in the video, doesn't mean you're not important, Okay?

That's all for this post =)




2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

the "bye bye" make me laugh~
btw,nowadays you like to record video very much~you really so free~

and...so sad i didn't appear in the video~=[

Meh Meh said...

HAHA~ this video recorded quite a long time ago lorr xD Ya, somehow I'm very free laaa >.< I already explain in the post already, didn't I? HAHA

I said, If you didn't appear in my video doesn't mean that you are not important , OKAY! HAHA =D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.