Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

16.06.2011

Hmmm.. I found out that I keep neglect my blog recently.
I'm sorry for being such an irresponsible blogger.
Well, this is not the first time and wont be the last time. HAHA
But I will try my best to be a responsible blogger. (try only >.<)

Three days ago, I stole took anime from my friend, Jason.
Since that day, I transformed to anime freak again. LOL
I finished watching 100++ episode in two days!
Oh ya, the anime that I watched recently was One Piece!
OMG, this anime is damn nice and awesome!

This anime is one of my favorite anime =)


This anime is about pirate =D
Watch it for more details !!!!!

My favorite characters are the 
Captain, Monkey. D. Luffy and the Doctor, Chopper!
OMG, they are so so so cute <3
I'm so in love with them LOL
Okay, I admit that I'm anime freak~
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We will meet a lot of people in our life.
Strangers, acquaintances, colleagues, friends or even lover. 
Some people stay for a long time but some just pass by and leave.
Things like this can consider as fate but we have the right to manipulate it in certain extend.
"The End"

Well, life goes on and we must live better than yesterday.
=)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.