Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lazy People.

I found out that I'm a lazy person.
(I think I never hardworking before? >.<)
Today plan to send my dirty cloths to laundry but I was too lazy to go down.
HAHAHAHAHA
Plan to do assignment right after back from college, but FAILED, no mood to do.
So end up rotting in my room. HAHAHA
OMG, I should be stress instead of so relax @_@
Assignment 2 due on next Monday.
Psy105 test on next Tuesday.
BUT BUT BUT
I havent start to do any preparation yet =S

In order to prevent myself died from boredom, I have made something funny.
A comparison between me and two anime characters xD
Gin Ichimaru, from Bleach =D

Monkey. D. Luffy from One Piece x)

HAHA, I know I look silly!
Enjoy =)

我知道我是一个笨女孩
爱上一个不该爱的人
我知道我们没有可能
我却放不开手

爱上个不该爱的人
不该犯的错
所以 I'm sorry
爱上你    我的错

不该   和你聊天直天明
不该给你甜蜜昵称
不该习惯你的一切

不该   不该紧握的双手
不属于我的怀抱
不属于我的一切

爱上个不该爱的人
不该犯的错
所以   I'm sorry  
爱上你   我的错 
我的错

P/s: Sorry for the low quality of video >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.