Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

可惜不是你


This song was introduced by a special person.
I fall in love with this song when I first listened to this song.
This song sure brought me back some special memories.
Today I want to sing this song to that special person.

Thanks for introduced such a nice song to me.
Thanks for being such a nice friend to me.
Thanks for what you had gave me, especially memories.
But, you're not the one.

I didn't play the full song but just the chorus part.
Why? Because I only know how to play the chorus part LOL
And also the chorus part lyric is the most meaningful.

The special person no longer stalk my blog,
so I really don't know whether that person will see this short clip or not.
But I don't bother that because i just want to post it out xD


2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

i piano teacher just teacher me how to play from可惜不是你till还能感受那温柔 at last monday~
btw,who is the special person?

Meh Meh said...

S-E-C-R-E-T =)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.