Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

07.07.2011

Today gonna talk about the bad service I ever had in my life so far.
There is a stationery shop located at our main block there, WN.
Their attitude seriously got problem!!! Is that the way how you treat your customer?
How ignorance and supercilious you are!!! I seriously hope that this shop can close down asap!!
Just because of I want 6 slides on one page then you straight away said you don't want do my business?
I understand that you want earn MORE MONEY! But is this the right way to treat your customer?
I wonder whether is customer pick you or you pick the customer???
FINE, if you don't want do my business,  because THERE ARE A LOTS OF STATIONERY SHOPSSS!!!
You think you are the only shop who provide this kind of service? =.=
Opps, I think it was my fault. Because I'm not suppose to go to your shop and print notes.
This was definitely my fault and I apologize that! I will never go to your shop, never and ever.
In order to show how sincere I am when I apologize to you, I shall give you 22 words!!
今时今日的服务态度是不行的!!祝福你早日关门大吉!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This afternoon had a GOOD and NICE conversation with my beloved big sista, Eunice!
Even though it just a very very short conversation, but I'm still very happy to talk to you!
Because it has been awhile that we didn't have a good chat lee =(
And now finally we met even though just a little while but it was worthy! =)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tomorrow will be the day, my first final examination for my first year first semester!
Yet, I have totally no motivation to study!!! LOL What a bad student I am!!
Anyway, I will do my best for my part of course! I will try my best to motivate myself!
Its time to prepare myself to study! =)

*power up myself* HAHAH

All the best to all psycho students who are having exams!!!! We can do it!!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.