Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

09.07.2011

Today was just another wasted day for me.
I have done nothing except for watching anime and facebook-ing.
People kept complaint about the roadblock and the government.
Sometimes, world just cant stay peace as we wish? >.<

Soon I'm going back to Sabah, no more excitement just feel normal.
Somehow I feel glad that I can go back to hometown soon.
I just don't want to stay here anymore, not even for a single moment.
But I still have one more paper to go, sigh.

I know I should not escape from my problem, but I just don't want to face it.
I know I sound like a kid, but i just don't want to deal with this shit.
I tried to solve it, but i cant even think of any solutions.
So I have made a decision, let go things that hurt me.
If the title/identity/role that I having now is hurting me, I will let go it.
I'm sorry to say that I just cant bear with it anymore.

Everyday I watch anime until I feel numb,
every night I online until my eyes cannot open anymore,
you know what, this feel sucks!
I want back my peaceful life!
And I'm gonna get it back soon!

Gonna sleep now, my eyes said wanna sleep already. Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.