Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

24.07.2011

It has been awhile that I have not update my blog. >.<
In case if someone really didn't aware, I'm now at Sabah.
Today I received a call from my friend, he asked me out for dinner.
BUT, he currently at west Malaysia but I'm at east Malaysia.
Curious about who is this "big head prawn" ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Poor Ah Yaw xD

To all friends who stay at west Malaysia, 
I'm fine here, no need worry about me =D
I will miss you guys too!
Especially those weirdossss xD

The reason that I didn't update my blog is there is nothing for me to update.
Believe it or not, I always stay at home and seldom go out.
Reason? I just don't feel like going out =)
HAHAHAHA! I know this sound so not Melissa but IT IS TRUE!

Oh yea! Please don't contact me at Morning.
Because I most probably will be sleeping so please don't interrupt my sleep.


Meh Meh here =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.