Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Annoying

Few days ago, one of my friends posted a wall post on my facebook wall.
She asked me to click "like" for her photo to vote for her.
Well, actually this scenario happen quite often nowadays. I'm not the only victim.
I really don't like people do this do me, I don't mind to help you but please don't do this.
I didn't say that you cannot promote yourself during a contest, but not in this way.
I rather you inbox me instead of posting on my wall. =.=
You can share your links hundred times on your wall is your business but not on my wall please!
Can you imagine suddenly an acquaintance call you "my dearest friend" ?
Well, honestly it make me feel gross!!!!! =.=
By the way, this is not the first time she posts such things on my wall =.=
Waste my time to check the notification and my energy to delete the wall post =.=
Annoying. Irritating. Frustrating. RUBBISH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.