Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

After I opened my door, I saw someone was lying on my bed.
No doubt about that, it was my roommate. =.=
She was sleeping on my bed instead of hers.
I was so frustrated but I just kept quiet about that.
Seriously, what the hell is on her mind?
That is MY BED!!  MY PILLOW!! 

Perhaps today is not my day.
Since that day, everyday has become not my day anymore.
Luckily I still got anime with me =)
Anime really the best of the best! 

My dearest Lambo-sama <3 love yaaa





******************************************************************************************************************************************
You're the good guy and I'm the bad guy.
At the end, bad guy always lose to good guy right?
This is one of the rules that never change.
So, I'm sorry then.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.