Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

1/5/2010

Dear diary, today is just another boring day. Wake up early in the morning and have my lunch at Ali Maju. Then meet Lional them at McD to finish our project. After that, back hostel and online. I suppose to study or do revision but i just cannot concentrate :( Never mind, tomorrow will be better. Watch Gossip Girl today but i don't like it cause is boring! I know Cleona will kill me if she find out that i say Gossip Girl is boring! Haha ;D Read the novels that i bought yesterday. Story is okay but not my favorite type! Yesterday midnight i finish watching Dexter. I don't like the ending :( It was a sad ending! Even though the ending is not what i expect but overall still consider NICE =) You should watch it but if you are coward then forget about it! Because you will see A LOT of blood @.@ O ya, he will going back to camp tomorrow :( Will miss him ! Room is in messy condition again xP Tomorrow need to tidy my room! Hahahaha :D At this momment, miss SABAH so much!
~I miss my television :(
~I miss my friends :(
~I miss Metro :(
~I miss kkbox :(
~I miss Kk food :(
~I want back kk lar!! haha :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.