Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010 , May 15

Yesterday was the computing quiz. Finally, is over but next week still have quiz for Finite Maths. Sigh. My life is filled with lots of quizzes and assignments. Now i just understand how is the life of a college student. Pheww~ Now started to like weekend because no need wake up early in the morning. Today woke up around 10 o'clock then watch movie that i "steal" from IP MAN; which is Vincent. I watched until 2pm something then called Ah Yaw accompany me go eat my breakfast+lunch. We met at gfloor around 2.30pm. We went to "Spinky" to have my lunch. We chit-chat about study,life,friends, and LOVE! HAHA. Then we went to Giant to buy something. Our next destination is McD because need to help my roommate buy her lunch too. We saw Shi wei, Ling Wei, Kok Hao and Christ Low(i think is he.. XP). I really have no idea why are they in McD during weekend. Anyway, due to i want to eat seaweed so we went to 7-11 to look for my wasabi seaweed. Unfortunately there is no wasabi seaweed for me :( so i bought the spicy one :) After that, Ah Yaw accompany me to B2 which Help Resident's Launderette located at, in order to collect my cloths ^.^ We drop by at the cafe and i bought a drinks! Ah Yaw then accompany to my room because i have too many things to carry so he help lend me a hand :) How nice and gentleman is he^.^ Well, like always what i did to my friends, He is still available so contact me if you want to find him. LOL!!! hahaha.. I had dinner with Cleone, Tom Yam Maggi! lol.. We watch shuttle island in her room. The movie was damn boring. HAha.. THat's all for today, bye bye =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.