Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

18/05/10


Pictures Time :P



Lionel and Cleona.

We do our maths revision after my computing class. Actually just me and Lionel only, that Cleona just wait for me to back hostel.



Vincent and Nicholas.
Nicholas follow us back to hostel because of the rain and the terrible trafic jam. We had dinner together at the cafe there. We are Melissa, Cleona, Nicholas, Vincent , Ah Yaw, Jia Ye and Kenny. Eat dinner also need to play laptop. Zzz






Align Center
Nicholas, Kenny, Ah Yaw, Jia Ye and Vincent.
After dinner, they said want to play dota at the 1st floor. I need to follow them because that Lousy Ppl , Nicholas Low needed my laptop to play Dota. His Macbook Pro cannot play waa.. He even used mine Study Skill Assignment paper as a mouse pad! Arrrghhhhhhh....






All so concentrate on their screen! PEACE!! Take stupid picture because felt bored;



Woots~ Holding Nicholas's head!!!!!! I know is lame :P

That's all for today :) The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.